No fish orders until the end of July. I will be at the ACA convention with a LOT of dwarf cichlids. After that I will be on vacation until August.
Ordering Fish & Plants
Minimum order is $25.00 of livestock.
Fish/plants are not ordered using the shopping cart system. Due to the compactness of the shipping boxes I use, I cannot always combine fish and dry goods orders. Shipping is by FedEx. Shipping and Handling charges are described below. Once we have settled on the total I will send you a PayPal invoice to pay, or we will work out another form of payment.
Please use the Excel spreadsheet order form to place an order, unless your computer cannot open that application.
If you do not have Excel on your computer, a free reader can be gotten here: EXCEL READER
Orders under $75 will ship for actual cost of shipping + $5 (to offset packing materials). Orders over $75 use the shipping/handling rates listed below.
Within FedEx Ground Zone 2: Link to Map (zone in pink… if you are on the edge, send me your zip code)
- Overnight via Ground ($15.00)
All other addresses in contiguous U.S.A.:
- Priority Overnight ($55.00), Standard Overnight ($50.00) or actual cost + $5 (whichever is lower)
- 2nd Day ($35) or actual cost +$5 (whichever is lower) – NO LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEE ON 2ND DAY
- Ground/Home Delivery – ONLY IF IT WILL ARRIVE WITHIN 48 HOURS ($20) or actual cost + $5 (whichever is lower – NO LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEE ON ANY SHIPPING LONGER THAN OVERNIGHT
Delivery to an event where I will be speaking may be possible.
Hawaii & Alaska
Prices vary, please inquire. HI residents need to provide a copy of a current state live animal import permit. Please check to make sure that the fish you are ordering on on the approved list. If not, tell me what species name to use on the invoice.
* No live arrival guarantee on any service that arrives more than 24 hours after departure