No more 2nd Day shipping until Spring… and overnight by Ground/Home Delivery will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Ordering Fish & Plants
Minimum order is $25.00 of livestock.
Fish/plants are not ordered using the shopping cart system. Due to the compactness of the shipping boxes I use, I cannot always combine fish and dry goods orders. Shipping is by FedEx. Shipping and Handling charges are described below. Once we have settled on the total I will send you a PayPal invoice to pay, or we will work out another form of payment.
Open this link for list of fish (Excel spreadsheet): EXCEL PRICE LIST
Please use the Excel spreadsheet order form to place an order, unless your computer cannot open that application. The spreadsheet is interactive… fill in the yellow box with the number of fish you want, and the spreadsheet will keep track of the totals, and your earned discount. Discounts are based upon whole-invoice total, and start at $100.
If you do not have Excel on your computer, a free reader can be gotten here: EXCEL READER
Open this link for list of fish (PDF): PDF PRICE LIST
The PDF price list is NOT interactive. If you cannot use the Excel spreadsheet, simply email me with the items you want, the number of each and I will figure out the totals for you.
Orders under $75 will ship for actual cost of shipping + $5 (to offset packing materials). Orders over $75 use the shipping/handling rates listed below.
Within FedEx Ground Zone 2: Link to Map (zone in pink… if you are on the edge, send me your zip code)
- Overnight via Ground ($15.00)
All other addresses in contiguous U.S.A.:
- Priority Overnight ($55.00), Standard Overnight ($50.00) or actual cost + $5 (whichever is lower)
- 2nd Day ($35) or actual cost +$5 (whichever is lower) – NO LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEE ON 2ND DAY
- Ground/Home Delivery – ONLY IF IT WILL ARRIVE WITHIN 48 HOURS ($20) or actual cost + $5 (whichever is lower – NO LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEE ON ANY SHIPPING LONGER THAN OVERNIGHT
Delivery to an event where I will be speaking may be possible.
Hawaii & Alaska
Prices vary, please inquire. HI residents need to provide a copy of a current state live animal import permit. Please check to make sure that the fish you are ordering on on the approved list. If not, tell me what species name to use on the invoice.
* No live arrival guarantee on any service that arrives more than 24 hours after departure